Leather bike bag pannier

Classic Leather bike bags or panniers.
I've been wanting to make these for a while now and get asked all the time when I'll be selling them.


They'll be available in 3 sizes, this one above is the medium. They'll also come in different leathers. This first one I'm road testing is an antiqued leather which I've purposely chosen as it should quickly give that old knarly "lived in" look without having to wait 20 years! Definite opportunity for some before and after shots coming up.


As ever, these bags are hand cut and stitched. This medium size is plenty big enough for holding tools, inner tubes, camera, phone etc etc. The large size should be big enough for weekend stuff and at least laptop size.


I'll be fine tuning the finish details such as buckles, edging and rear loops during the road testing, this model is more about testing how the leather will react over time and use.


My old BSA is turning into a right Royal Star!

Comments

Popular Posts