RWWORKS starts Chester Belter ends

Changes ahead!

I've been wanting to do this for a while now. As you may know chester belter is me, Rich, and as the business has been getting bigger I've probably naturally been wanting to put my own name to the products I design and make.

Commercially its never a good time to change things up, it's only a name but it means a lot so now's as good a time as any.
The down side is all those web links, your desktop links etc won't be linking to the new shop name, so apologies.

The new shop name for now is www.rwworks.bigcartel.com 


I'll keep the old blog name for a few weeks while all the other links etc get time to settle down, but a new logo should be along soon and most importantly a bunch of new products in the webshop. Thanks all

Comments

Popular Posts