8 months since last blog post

About time for a new one then.

I'd like to say a massively big thank you to all of you for kindly finding me and my work from here and more recently through the new www.rwworks.co.uk shop.

Over the last 4 years designing and making products for my own shop has been an incredible trip. I've also had the cool pleasure of working with a number of clients designing and making leather products that give them something new and different, that sell. All made in my small London workshop.

What I've personally been missing over the last months is being able to give you some of the back story to the designs and prototypes... so I guess its finally time to draw an end to the Chester Belter tag (for know).
So over the next few days I'll be changing this blog over to the RW Works logo name.
Just wanted to give you the heads up. If you've got the current blog on your favourites there's a chance your fav tab don't link to it once the change is made.
If thats what happens then just go to the shop link above and it'll link back to the new blog name.

Thanks all. See you on the new side

Comments

Popular Posts