Le Weekend! Flywheel Festival 2017 - Bicester Heritage

I'm sure it's not right that Weekends are shorter than weekdays. 
We need to work on this incongruous set up.

In the meantime, I took an early Saturday morning drive out of London to the Bicester Heritage site for the 2017 Flywheel Festival. Toyed with the thought of taking the Royal Enfield as it was a gloriously sunny day but 60 odd miles on the M40 is not RE country.

Sooooooo many great bits of machinery on show, and way too many to clog up my instagram feed (@rw_works.leathersmith) 
but the journal here is perfect, especially because you can see the photos in bigger format.
So here goes.... in no particular order..... and apologies to loads more that I missed. These are the ones that particularly made me wanna click






Lagonda sending a confused message

Self explanatory

I'm sure I've seen the guy on the Matchless before at Brooklands?

1961 Lotus 18 F1 
as before
as before. As they got older the controls moved to the outside!

My second fav colour scheme of the day. 1959 Cooper T51

Steamer & Bowler

Reversing


Aston
Meaty

1935 Riley Dixon 

as before
as before.

Cotton JAP

1937 Velocette KSS Mk11

Part 2 to follow in hours!

Comments

Popular Posts