Adventures

The best thing about doing something different is the things that happen along the way. Here's a snap of me from the mid 80's, but you can tell right, from the white socks. I went to India with some mates and we ended up in Goa for a bit, sleeping in a beach shack. The shack owner had this bike and a scooter and we convinced the guy we rode bikes back home in London which was a bit of a lie, never riden a motorbike in my life but somehow managed to ride it off without crashing. What a day, great memories. I'll also remember getting a flat rear tyre in the middle of nowhere so pushed the bike to the nearest little village in boiling midday sun and these guys immediately appeared and got the wheel off and fixed the puncture in 5 minutes. They wouldn't take any money either, amazing. As for the bike, I think it was a 250 Yezdi and I want it! Not sure I'll get to India this year but hoping for some good trips in 2013.

Comments

Popular Posts