Sideburn Magazine commission

If you've not heard of Sideburn Magazine then you're in for a treat A UK magazine with great photography filled with people with passion, people who do, best described as "doers" I've been very fortunate to be able to work with them and create a limited run of my handmade & hand stitched leather pieces. Quality pieces and traditional skills do at times seem to be a thing of the past or the preserve of the uber rich. The uber tags obviously do exist but as a maker myself I'm finding much more often these days that the UK still has a wealth of skills, you just might have to look a little further but you'll be rewarded for your efforts with a truely handmade product. Support handmade UK, and even better, support local. The photos show my finished Sideburn flattracker inspired leather fobs and a re-stock this week so busy cutting up some more hide.

Comments

Popular Posts