three of three (shinya)

There may have been bike builders who've done this already but it's never been done with this kinda edge. Exquisite metal work form is what bikes should be all about especially in the minimalist.


This is the best treatment of an old bike and an oil in frame you'll ever see. There's so much going on here that's right I won't bother describing.

But the top slot goes to Shinya Kimura. His old ducati treatment that Becks apparently owns, his MV Agusta treatment, his Mad Max type Salt Flats Wesco are more than enough. The tag on this one says its a Shinya Triumph done for Johnson Motors (jameskmetovic) I've no idea. The oil leak suggests a ? but it's an old Triumph just marking its place right. I'll take it off your hands buddy.

UPDATE: Of course this is a Shinya bike! who else.
I'm more use to seeing him work on Ducati's & Harleys these days. The one above is an earlier Triumph around 2008 I think. Just awesome.

 

Comments

Popular Posts