two of three

Behold the Vyrus

This is Italian Bespoke motorcycling.
I think this one is the 987 C3 4V Vyrus but to be honest I'd take any of the versions if I could afford the totally reasonable bespoke price.
The Vyrus boss, Ascanio Rodorigo was also behind the design of the Bimota Tesi and leads the way in it's distinctive hub-centre-steered front end. This design means the front end doesn't dive under hard braking so with no big weight transfer on the front wheel you can ride into corners faster. The weight can get down to around 150kg and with over 200bhp available through your right hand. To be honest I've never really wanted to know too much about this bike as I'll just get worked up never being able to ride the thing. It's enough for me to just look at and include in my "one day" garage collection. Just awesome......



Comments

Popular Posts