4 wheeled goodies

The Chester Belter leatherworks studio is about to undergo a new expansion. I'm really looking forward to the new space but it'll mean the leather working tools will unfortunately be laid down for a week or so while the build gets going.
In the meantime I'll keep posting and I'll start off with some images I took last year at what turned out to be a really great little unexpected Classic car event which incorporated a timed short circuit speed trial and all set up within Crystal Palace.
There were a few motorbikes as well. www.spiritoftheseventies.com also had a couple of their bikes on display which got a lot of attention especially from me being an XS650 fan.
This event could be even better though by opening it up to Classic Motorcycles and allowing them out onto the timed circuit, makes sense no? 


Comments

Popular Posts