Chester Belter Engine Key Fob

I've made a short run of these leather engine key fobs which can be found via my new link to my SHOP (see top right).
They came about from an idea I had as a cool way of resolving the problem some lucky people have when you've got too many motorbikes in your garage, which also means a growing sets of keys.

I had an RD125, an SR500 and an XS650 so putting one of those standard style enamel badged bike manufacturer key fobs on each set obviously wasn't going to help me as all mine were Yamaha's, it just ended up that way!
So instead, these can identify your keys by the engine cc of each bike.

They're made from 9 to 10oz vegetable tanned leather which means they are one piece of leather ranging between 4 to 5mm thick depending on which part of the hide it's cut from. I then debossed each one by hand into various engine cc sizes. Each one was then hand dyed and then given a protective weather finish.



Comments

Popular Posts